Berkshire Vehicle Wrapping Specialists –
Vehicle Wrapping & Vinyl Car Wraps…
Vehicle Wrapping your car or van is the best way of branding your vehicle, and with that amount of customers seeing your name out there every day you can’t go wrong. Print Empire is a division of Marketing Empire Ltd, and is a Berkshire based vehicle vinyl wrapping company (Bracknell), specialising in van wraps, car wraps, and fleet wrapping; we also carry out jobs for private individuals who want motorbike vinyl wraps and golf cart wraps. Essentially, if you want it vinyl wrapped, Print Empire can offer you a cost-effective and reliable service.
Cost-Effective Marketing – A small advert in the local paper will cost around £200 per week, with a circulation of around 30,000 homes, with a fraction of those people actually seeing your advert…compare this to the one-off cost of going ahead with vehicle wrapping, and you will already see the benefits. A professional vehicle wrap will advertise your business every mile that you drive; week after week! Whether you’re going to a clients home, driving down the motorway, or simply going shopping…you’ll constantly be advertising your business and services.
Exciting First Impression – A smartly wrapped vehicle can reinforce your company’s brand and reassure customers they’re dealing with experts. Our Vehicle Graphics capture the attention of potential customers, leaving a lasting impression.
Protect your Business Reputation – 70% of consumers are more likely to employ a company’s services based on the appearance of their vehicles. With our Vehicle Wrapping Service, every mile you drive can help promote your business professionally.
Protect your vehicle and increase the resale value – Our Vehicle Wraps will protect your paintwork against stone chips and minor scratches. The wrap can be easily removed at the end of the vehicles use, maximising the potential resale value.
We can do Full Graphic Wraps, Vehicle Signwriting and Livery, Colour Changes, Partial Wraps, Signage, and Window Tinting! Transform your car today!
Here are a couple of reasons why we’re good at what we do:
Experience We’re a small and dedicated vehicle wrapping company and can put vinyl graphics on everything from a fleet of vans, fully wrapping promotional vehicles, signwriting vans, professional vehicle livery, wrapping double-decker buses, and even small motorcycles.
Professional and Friendly As we’re an independent family owned business, you’re dealing with people who really care about getting the best results and hitting deadlines … pretty important for you and your clients.
Cost effective vehicle branding – We can work with you and your budget, without ever compromising on the quality of service. We offer low-cost vehicle vinyl wrapping services – whether you’re after a vehicle colour change, spruce up the design of your motorbike, or want to fully brand your fleet of vehicles; we can help you achieve this cost-effectively.
Design – Our designer can come up with some designs for you or we can work with the design that you provide to us. The costs shown here include free design … this is a limited special offer however.
With over 5000 colours and finishes available, including CARBON FIBRE and MATT BLACK, there is no need to use paint ever again on your car. Our colour change system allows you to:
:: Change the colour of your car in just 1-2 days
:: Protect & preserve your original paintwork
:: Remove it at any time and return to the vehicle’s original finish, without any damage
Fleet branding – If you have a fleet and want it wrapping we are highly experienced and offer a cost-effective and reliable service. You can change the wraps regularly if you need to. It is quick, cost effective and keeps your business message up to date.
Quicker than painting – Vehicle wrapping is quicker than painting too so you can change your message quicker and use your vehicle as a mobile billboard! Vehicle wraps can be as temporary or as permenant as you like; the wrap can be removed at any time, leaving behind your original paintwork in spotless condition.
Get noticed and be creative – Not only do car or van wraps make your business stand out, it can be a way of expressing yourself too. Do you have a photo or a design that you particularly like? Just as you personalise your home to suit your style, you can do the same with your car.
Vehicle wrapping, what is it & why?
By applying large panels of printed or plain coloured vinyl to your vehicle we create a complete, eye catching design, which effectively “wraps” it.
The process allows you to use full colour photographs and high impact images to produce a design that is appropriate for your business or promotion, capturing the attention of potential customers and making an immediate and lasting impression.
The days of simple lettering and logos on your vehicle are fast disappearing, now you can include product shots, imagery, brochure covers and full colour logos that help to promote your services and products 24 hours a day.
A busy vehicle can be seen by as many as 3000 people per day; instead of letting them see a plain vehicle with simple lettering, you can now use eye-catching, full colour imagery to make your vehicle stand out from the rest.
The wrap protects the vehicle’s paintwork against stone chips and minor scratches, which means that when the time to sell or return to the dealers arrives, the paintwork is in pristine condition underneath, with no dulling or fading.
The application process is not something to be taken lightly, and also can’t be rushed. Far to many people try to cut corners on materials and application conditions which results in a bad finish and failiure of the materials. We are approved applicatiors of the very latest wrapping vinyl which is guaranteed not to fail. We are also able to offer a warranty on wraps completed using our vinyls.
Whether you are after branding your vehicles, or are a private client wanting to make your car stand out, get in touch with the Team and we can discuss your requirements fully and arrange a free, no-obligation consultation.
1) Does the vinyl damage the paintwork?
– No. The vehicle vinyl can help to protect your vehicle from stone chips, and fading in sunlight. When removed, and excess vinyl washed off, your vehicle will be in pristine condition.
2) What costs are involved in vinyl wrapping my vehicle?
– Our aim has always been to provide a single cost that covers the entire job, without any hidden costs and nasty surprises. We give you one cost, depending on the size of your vehicle and the job involved, which will include: Design, Print, Vinyl Application. We work with you from the start to ensure we meet and exceed your brief, delivering you an eye-catching and professional looking vehicle. You can view the costs for different size vehicles below.
3) How long does the “vehicle wrapping,” signwriting or vehicle livery process take?
– This will depend on the brief given to us by the client. The Design process generally takes 1-2 days to develop and finalise depending on the complexity; and a further 1-2 days to wrap the vehicle. However, we’ve had jobs that have taken us 1 day to accomplish, due to the simplicity of the design. We do ask that you allow 5 days for the job (from design to application), of which we require your vehicle for 1-2 days to apply the vinyl and set it (depending on size of vehicle).
4) How long will the Vinyl Wrap last on my vehicle?
– The specialist vehicle wrapping vinyl we use has an outdoor life of 5-8 years. It is durable and resistant to the external forces such as wind, rain, and sunlight. There are different types of vinyl on the market, but we use ONLY the specialist vehicle wrapping vinyl which is tailored especially to fit perfectly around vehicles, without bubbles and creases appearing. We DO NOT use ordinary vinyl, as this has an outdoor life of 1-2 years, with problems such as bubbling and creasing during the application process. Our vehicle vinyl is imported directly from the manufacturers in U.S.A. We also provide 1 year Guarantee on all vinyl.
5) What do I need to provide to Print Empire?
– We require that you book your project with us and we will find dates/times that are suitable for you. We require you to come up with a design brief that explains what details/logos/colours you’d like, and our Team will produce the design concepts for you to approve. Once approved, we print the vinyl, and apply to your vehicle. The vehicle wrapping process can also take place at weekends, so your vehicle will only be unusable for 2 days at the weekend, if this is more convenient for you. We initially take a 50% deposit prior to commencing the design work; once designs are approved we book a date for you to drop your car off to us; we wrap the vehicle and call you to collect; then the final 50% of the payment is taken.
6) What areas in the UK can you do the Vehicle Wrapping?
– We ask that clients drop their vehicles off with us in Berkshire on the days that they are booked in for. We can then do everything from our offices. If you require us to come to you, we will implement the design process from our office, and apply the vinyl at your premises. We do ask that your premises have sufficient light, is dry, and with enough room to work in. If we are having to come to your premises, there will be an additional cost to cover our travelling time and other fees; please contact us for details first.
Our costs are transparent; we give you 1 price that covers the entire project; Consultation, Design, Print, Application. Below are our standard pricing guides for vehicles we wrap. If you’d like to contact us with the Make/Model of your vehicle, we can confirm the price and book your job in for a suitable date for you. If you’re after simple sign writing for your vehicle, prices start from just £185+VAT, so get in touch and we can discuss your requirements.
Please feel free to contact our Team to discuss any questions you may have, or to arrange a consultation.
Vinyl Wrap Reviews…
“Cheers for all your efforts guys. Just wanted to drop you this email to say thank you. I’ve bought my car back home, showed the missus, and she absolutely loves it too. The car wrapping service you offer is incredible; not just the finished product, but the design concepts you came up for the vehicle wrap, the friendliness of your staff, and also the very helpful consultation. I got a similar quote elsewhere for a car wrap, and it was almost twice the price – not sure how you can do it so cheaply, but all I can say is it’s worth every penny, the quality of the vinyl is outstanding. I’ve recommended two of my friends to you also, they’ll be giving you a call in the next few weeks so you can vinyl wrap their cars 🙂 Cheers boys, James Dent”
“Deren and Team – many thanks for all your help with our latest project. Although you’ve done a great job of producing our leaflets and stationery for the past 3 years, I am so glad you’ve also added the vehicle wrapping service to your range. I had our last van vinyl wrapped locally 2 years ago, and they did a great job in fairness; then I saw you were offering the same service at a fraction of the cost, and thought it’d be worth trying you out. The design you came up with was so brilliant, and we’ve had customers comment on how attractive our van looks now; I was hesitant to use photos on the van as I was told before the quality may not be great – but you convinced me to have those floral photos, and they look superb and very eye-catching. Thanks again for another great service, and speak soon. Kind Regards, Charlotte”
“Thanks for the car wrap mate, been driving in it the last week and had so many great comments about it; I’ve gone from driving a normal looking silver Toyota MR2, to something that now looks like a supercar. You told me you’d do a great job, but this pretty much blew away my expectations. Thanks again, Mike Shean”
“The vinyl wrapping you offer is bril! Cheers for all the work you and your Team put into it, we’ve now got our company logo standing out on our porsche, and our business gets noticed at every exhibition we go to, as well as all the miles we do on the motorways. Thanks again. I’ll be back next week to get some posters and flyers printed up, just need to get the designer to sort out the artwork. Stephen L Williams”
:: Sign-writing or Livery on Cars or Vans from £115+VAT i.e. Saxo, Mini, Berlingo, Partner, Luton
:: Small cars from £855+VAT i.e. Mini, Saxo, MR2
:: Standard sized cars from £995+VAT i.e. Ford Focus, Audi A3, Juke
:: Mid-Sized Vans £1320+VAT i.e. Medium-Wheel-Base (MWB) Luton, Sprinter, Mini Bus
:: Buses £POA (price on application)
:: Limosines £POA
:: Lorries £POA (price on application)
:: For other vehicles, please contact us for a bespoke quote. The above prices are given only as a guide on FULL Wraps, and the cost will depend on the percentage of wrapping required; contact us for details.
We ask for a 50% deposit up front to book your project in, and the remaining 50% on inspection/collection of your vehicle. There is usually a 2-3 week wait on wrapping due to the demand, so please book early; during the waiting time, our designers will work on your designs and finalise it with you. We can also wrap in carbon fibre, matt black, reflective gold/silver, and pearl white – these are charged at an additional cost depending on coverage, please ask for details so we can quote accordingly.
Ready for your vehicle to be wrapped? Use the online form below to send us an email requesting a bespoke quote for your wrapping job. Our Team will reply with a custom quote within 24 hours. (vehicle livery Berkshire, vehicle signwriting Berkshire, vehicle livery Bracknell, vehicle livery Berkshire, vehicle livery Reading, vehicle signwriting Berkshire, vehicle graphics Bracknell, vehicle graphics Berkshire, vehicle graphics Reading, vehicle graphics London, vehicle wrapping berkshire, vehicle wrapping Reading, car wrapping Berkshire, car wrapping Reading, car wrapping London, matt black car wrapping, carbon fibre car wrapping, matt black vehicles Berkshire, vehicle wrapping specialists Berkshire, vehicle graphics, fleet branding livery Berkshire)