We are

As a hybrid website design, print and marketing agency based in Wokingham (Berkshire), we specialise in working with SMEs and start-up companies to develop cost-effective strategies to help increase their revenues and brand loyalty.

Strategic Thinking

Our team of marketing experts and website whizz-kids work TOGETHER to bring you the ultimate end-results!

Friendly Support

Need help or advice? Call, Email or use our online LiveChat facility to get in touch with our friendly, knowledgeable team.

SEO Optimised

Not just great looking websites, but websites that drive targeted customers to you through effective SEO.

Worldwide Client-Base

Using the power of the Internet, our agency serves clients from around the World to deliver their tasks.

Supercharged Websites that Generate You More Business!

Sexy, slick and uncompromising. Yes, we're talking about our website development and marketing skills.

Let's face it, you don't just want an awesome looking website, you want one that converts more enquiriesand generates more sales for your business. We develop your website with marketing and sales tactics in mind, guaranteed!

Built-in SEO for higher rankings

Responsive for tablets/phones

Super-slick, custom web design

Your own dedicated Manager

Social Media Integration

Award-winning agency

Websites built in 4-6 weeks

Cost-effective Marketing

View more.


97% of our clients would highly recommend us for website development and marketing, we're still working on the other 3%.


Some of our recent handy-work! Take a peek on our Projects page

From developing extremely modern and high-converting websites, to creating custom marketing strategies to help launch SMEs and start-ups to their industries, you'll be working with an expert agency who can help your business succeed, without it costing you the Earth in the first place!


2017 Stats


Clients Worked With


Projects Completed


Positivity Rating


Cups of coffee


Who we are & what we do

There is more to a good website design than just the look of it, the website must perform well in the Search Engines too (i.e. Google, Yahoo); allowing your targeted prospects to visit your website and view your products/services. At Marketing Empire, we create and design great looking websites, but also ensuring they are functional, user-friendly, and practical.

Marketing Empire are a professional Website Design Company with offices in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, London and Surrey, specialising in developing website design solutions for businesses nationwide, tailored to your specific requirements. We can consult with you over the telephone and emails, or face-to-face consultations in our offices, whatever is more convenient for you.

Our mission is simple: To design your website to the specifications that you require, at a reasonable price, with an outcome which you will be extremely pleased with.

So, you've taken the first step and started your business, you're now wanting to take the next step in making your demographic aware of it? Or perhaps you've been running your business for a while and now looking for a fresh marketing approach?

The team at Marketing Empire will work with you to develop a comprehensive and results-driven marketing campaign suited to your budget, combining 14 years of combined marketing experience in the world of social media, PR, viral videos, advertising, email and direct mail, the combination of traditional and digital marketing are mixed to deliver the best tangible results for you.

Contact the team today to discuss your project.

High-quality litho printing brought to your doorstep, transparent and clear online pricing, comprehensive catalogue of printing available and no hidden pricing!

3-6 day delivery

Premium litho printing

Highest grade stock

Browse and order online

Business Cards

Flyers and Leaflets

Posters and Banners

Presentation Folders

The power and influence of video cannot be underestimated in business. The rise of viral marketing using videos has seen many start-up companies elevated to positions of high influence overnight.

Whether you require 2D/3D animated explainer videos; spokesperson/actor videos to discuss your products/services on camera, or a corporate presentation video to showcase your business, we're here to help.

Contact the team today to discuss your project and let's discuss ideas and concepts to help reach your goals.

Our Current Workload...



Web Development